Friends and Sponsors
- 13th Congressional District Facebook Page
- Democratic National Committee
- Democratic Party of Georgia
- Democratic Woman’s Council of Douglas County
- Democratic Women’s Council
- Douglas County Board of Elections
- Douglas County GA
- Douglas County School Board
- Find your voting precinct
- Georgia Federation of Democratic Women
- Georgia General Assembly
- Georgia House Democratic Caucus
- Young Democrats of Georgia
Need to register to vote or change your address?
- Download a voter registration application on the Secretary of State’s website here.
- To register to vote in Georgia, you must be a citizen of the United States; a legal resident of Georgia and of the county in which you wish to vote; and at least 17 ½ years of age.
- To register, you must fill out and submit a voter registration application to the Secretary of State or your county board of registrars’ office.
- You may also obtain voter registration forms from your county board of registrars’ office.
- Voters can also register through the Department of Driver Services when renewing or applying for driver’s license or ID.